BA, E-RYT-500, POLY-500, YTRX, C-IAYT
Teri Roseman is executive director and founder of LiveYoga Wellness. She took her first Yoga class at Rancho La Puerta, in Baja California in the mid-1980’s and became a devoted student while overcoming breast cancer in 2003. In the ensuing years, she has been in pursuit of the wisdom yoga brings, to live it, and share it with others.
Her approach to teaching and therapy is rooted by a deep belief in the healing power of yoga and meditation. She provides a truly profound yoga experience that goes beyond yoga as a form of exercise and instead integrates physical, energetic, emotional, intellectual, spiritual elements in her teachings to provide students a holistic experience and healing atmosphere. Because of her in depth knowledge and extensive yoga therapy training, her classes and yoga therapy sessions are tailored to each individual’s needs.
In addition to hosting and facilitating workshops and seminars, Teri works one-on-one with clients, develops and teaches group and corporate programs, and teaches the Business of Yoga course requirement for certified Yoga Teacher trainings. Teri has been incorporating essential oils into her yoga practice and general health and wellness regime for over a decade. She has also transformed her suburban neighborhood front and backyard into a xeriscape/edible oasis to live within, where she resides with her dog, Isabella “Izzi”.
- Certified Yoga Therapist, C-IAYT
- Associate Director, Yoga Therapy Rx IV, Venice Family Clinic’s Simms/Mann Health and Wellness Center, YTRX
- Certified Yoga Therapist, Loyola Marymount University, YTRx-800C
- Certified in Prime of Life Yoga™, Loyola Marymount University, POLY-500
- liv-INg-yoga 1000-hour Yoga training with Jasmine Lieb
- Registered Yoga Teacher—Yoga Alliance, E-RYT500
- Himalayan Institute Self Transformation Program (Yoga Philosophy and Meditation Practice)
- Assistant Faculty, UCLA School of Medicine, Yoga Therapy Selective
- Bachelors of Art in Interdisciplinary Studies, California Institute of Integral Studies
- Member IAYT (International Association of Yoga Therapists)
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY